What is a cooperative campaign?
It is a joint development plan between the ICT and private tourism companies (domestic or foreign) to achieve more destination exposure and boost tour package bookings to the country, maximizing the institutional budget.
Importance of the program:
- Positions the Costa Rica brand across the markets of interest.
- Stimulates the air supply of the country.
- It encourages the sale of tourism products.
- It encourages the entry of travelers.
- Maximizes the institutional budget.
- Allows strengthening ties with strategic partners for the development of Costa Rica as a tourism destination.
- Promotes jobs, growth and economic recovery through strategic alliances.
Form requirements for applying to Costa Rica's program of comprehensive cooperative promotion campaigns at the international level