Requirements to Obtain a Tourism Declaration
Who can apply?
- Natural Persons
- Legal Entities
What must be the state of the company?
- Companies in operation
- As a project (companies that still do not operate)
Details of the Declaration
|Benefits of the Tourism Declaration||What type of companies can have a Tourism Declaration?||How can I begin the procedure?|
- Be included in one of the official ICT lists (and web)
- Receive ICT training
- Mandatory requirement to obtain a tourism contract.
- Obtain categorization
- Establish the link in ICT web site
- Choose CST (Travel Agencies)
- Access to updated information on market behavior
- Access to promotion through the Web Page www.visitecostarica.com
- Participation in international tourism fairs.
- Possibility to participate in International Cooperative Campaigns with majority travel agencies and airlines.
- Possibility to participate in Campaigns in specific areas, in coordination with local hotels, in order to offer special tourist discounts.
- Possibility to distribute materials in ICT Tourist Information Centers located in Juan Santamaria Airport, ICT Building, and Museo de Oro
- Recommendation to obtain the patent of indefinite closure, previous approval from ICT (in the case of gastronomic companies)
- The declarations DO NOT GRANT:
- Liquor patents
- Tourist referral from ICT
- Fiscal exoneration of any kind
- Lodging Establishments:
- Travel Agencies: Issuer and recipient.
- Gastronomic Companies, and Nighttime Amusement Centers
- Themed Activities: Tourism Related Recreation and Leisure Activities
- Vehicle Rental Companies
- Recopilar los Requisitos Legales y Técnicos
- Presentar Documentos Completos en la Ventanilla Única del ICT