Manage in the best way possible financial and physical resources, as well as Talent, which support institutional tasks in an effective and efficient manner, as well as the management of the internal administrative systems, implementing strategies that guarantee their efficient use, under the principles of transparency, legality, and rational use of the resources.
The Director, middle management, and all work associates have the responsibility of providing material and financial resources, as well as performing the adequate recruiting and selection processes to provide intellectual capital to the different units of ICT, to comply with the institutional objectives and targets. This means that work teams from each area that are structured to guarantee inter agency processes are a reality in every Institution, guaranteeing every technical solution within its reach.
Some of its tasks are:
- Collaborate in the implementation of policies, programs, procedures, and financial - administrative systems and methods approved by the authorities of the institution.
- Supervise the revenue and expense budget of the institution, as well as any modification.
- Provide financial resources to perform the operation, in accordance with the budget approved for each dependency of the Institute.
- Supervise the registry and control operation of taxpayers and collection of taxes.
- Manage and supervise the preparation of financial statements and other reports for the administration and operation of the institute, transferred to the General Management.
- Supervise and control the custody and safe keep ICT assets, securities, checks, and other bonds of similar nature.
- Monitor the efficiency of the services provided to the Administration, like the acquisitions, transport administration, surveillance, and others.
- Become a part of the internal and external commissions related to the activities of this dependency.
The following are a part of this Administration:
- Revenue Regulation Unit
- Work Organization Management Unit
- Procurement Unit
- Accounting Unit