Within the Administrative Process it operates independently from the Institutional Procurement. Some of its more substantive activities are:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, execute, and supervise activities related to the c, and supply of goods and services required for the good performance of the Institute.
- Hire goods and services, in accordance with the budget and the different valid hiring and payment modalities.
- Supply goods and services to the different units of the Institution, in accordance with the needs and the budget.
- Create the institutional acquisition plan and provide follow-up
- Take control of the institutional assets
- Counsel and support the units in procedures related to institutional regulations, in matters of public fund usage.
- ADMINSITRATIVE CONTRACTING LAW
- REGULATION OF THE ADMINSITRATIVE CONTRACTING LAW
- INTERNAL CONTROL LAW
- ILLICIT GAIN LAW
- ANNUAL ACQUISITION PROGRAMS
AMENDMENT OF ACQUISITION PROGRAM
- NATIONAL CONTRACTING: MER-LINK
- INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING: ATTACH FORMS